Vehicle Fixation – Overview
The task of the hook fixation is the fast, tensionless and safe fixation of standard passenger cars with front wheel, rear wheel, and all wheel drive on vari-ous roller or flat-roadway dynamometers. Rod triangles and anchors connect the vehicle with the floor of the testing room. The fixation results from friction locking of stainless steel rods within rubberised rod collets. The rods absorb horizontal tractive forces and pushing forces, vertical forces do not occur. The fixation fits contiuously adjustable to the vehicle’s width, length and height.
S. Bleyer GmbH has developed two different systems of vehicle fixation: The hook fixation and the wheel hub fixation. Since 1999 respectively 2005 both systems are successfully in use by the automotive industry and by testing labs within the R&D sector.
- Principle: Vehicle is fixed tensionless with connections free of play.
- System: Rod triangles and anchors.
- Fixation: Friction locking of stainless steel rods within rubberised rod collets.
- Horizontal forces: Tractive forces and pushing forces are absorbed by rods.
- Vertical forces: Do not occur.
- Vehicle: Standard-Pkw, Heavy Duty, Prototyp, Versuchsfahrzeug, Kfz ohne Abschleppösen
- Mass of vehicle: up to 3,500 kgg
- Speed: max. 300 km/h
- Drive: front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, 4WD
- Dynamometer: crest roller dynamometer, double roller dynamometer, two-wheel dynamometer, all-wheel dynamometer
- Test procedure: one-axled or two-axled test run
- Test stand: endurance test stand, outdoor, wind tunnel, climatic chamber (-30 °C to +50 °C), acoustic test stand, flat-roadway dynamometer
- Set-up time: Few minutes, a single operator can mount the fixation fast and easily.
Brochures and Presentation
In the area of Operation Manual, Prospects you find a lot of other information.